The Chicago Academy of Sciences / Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum is proud to support local nonprofit fundraising. Please refer to the guidelines below in order for your donation request to be considered. Thank you for considering the Nature Museum as part of your fundraising event.
Due to the volume of donation applications we receive, we are unable to fulfill all requests. We wish you the best of luck on your event.
- Your organization must be using the donation to raise funds for a charitable cause.
- We support local organizations with a preference for those with educational and environmental missions.
- Donation requests must be submitted online on our community donation form.
- Phone, letter, email and fax requests are not accepted.
- Requests must be submitted at least 12 weeks in advance of your event.
- Organizations must be a non-profit 501(c)(3) entity.
- Organizations must attach a federal 501(c)(3) non-profit organization letter to be considered.
- Organizations which receive an item must complete an online reply form after the event, including the amount the item raised for the event, to be considered for future requests.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
If your organization meets the above requirements and is selected to receive a donation, you will be contacted via email. Community donations are processed at least six weeks in advance of events.