Ideal for both daytime and evening events, our South Gallery's floor-to-ceiling windows offer an unparalleled view of the natural elegance of Lincoln Park. Located in the southern portion of the Museum, this graceful room is a premier event space.
- Capacity (2,800 Square Feet)
- - Cocktails: 350 people
- - Sit Down Dinner (with dance floor): 200 people
- - Sit Down Dinner (no dance floor): 250 people
- - Buffet: 150 people
- - Theater Style: 250 people
- - Meeting capacities vary depending upon arrangement.
With breathtaking views of Lincoln Park, North Pond, and the Museum's Judy Istock Butterfly Haven, the Terrace provides a striking setting for your event. This unique outdoor space can also be tented.
- Capacity (5,500 Square Feet - usable square footage is reduced when tented)
- - Cocktails (no tent): 600 people
- - Cocktails (tent): 400 people
- - Sit Down Dinner (no tent): 200 people
- - Sit Down Dinner (tent): 300 people