Foster a school-wide culture of science teaching and learning—in every grade, throughout the year—with a School Science Partnership.
Build teacher capacity, ignite student learning, and foster authentic learning experiences through local connections to science and nature with this unique partnership. Integrated professional development workshops and collaboration meetings, in-classroom supports, and field trips across all grades all work together to foster a school-wide culture of science through local science topics and cross-curricular connections.
Teachers in grades K-3 can connect indoor and outdoor learning with support from Nature Museum educators, unique museum resources, environmental education experiences, and locally-focused curricula.
Key elements of a School Science Partnership:
- Whole-school, year-long partnership tailored to meet your schools’ unique science education needs
- Working across grade levels with teachers, students, and the larger school community
- Inter-school events that engage teachers from across the city in science learning experiences
- Catered to your school, Pre-K to 8th grade
- Year-long and multi-year partnership opportunities
Participation in this program begins with school administrator or district leadership inquiries. Contact the school partnerships manager using the inquiry form below. Or reach out to us at 773–755–5100 x5030 or at email@example.com to find out how the Nature Museum can partner with you to enhance your school’s science teaching and learning.