The Chicago Academy of Sciences / Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum is proud to support local nonprofit fundraising. Please refer to the guidelines below in order for your donation request to be considered.
- Your organization must be using the donation to raise funds for a charitable cause.
- We support local organizations with a preference for those with educational and environmental missions.
- Donation requests must be submitted online.
- Phone, letter, and fax requests are not accepted.
- Requests must be submitted at least 12 weeks in advance of your event.
- Organizations must be a non-profit 501(c)(3) entity.
- Organizations must attach a federal 501(c)(3) non-profit organization letter to be considered.
- Organizations which receive an item must complete an online reply form after the event, including the amount the item raised for the event, to be considered for future requests.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
As a result of COVID-19 precautions and guidelines, the Nature Museum staff is working remotely, while our building is closed to visitors. As a result, at this time, we are unable to accept or fulfill any community donation requests. We look forward to being able to resume this program in the future, and wish you continued success with your event.