- This event has passed.
Outdoor Family Yoga
June 13 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am$15
Join our friends at Buddha Belly Kids Yoga for an energizing family-friendly yoga class on our beautiful outdoor terrace. BBKY is a mobile yoga + mindfulness company founded by educators and dedicated to nurturing kids’ innate desire for movement and play. This class provides a medium for families to unplug and bond in the most playful of ways. Children and their grown-ups will interact through moving, breathing, and connecting. This class is designed for children ages 2-8 years; however, all ages are most welcome! All children must be accompanied by a guardian. Come practice your tree pose while in the midst of the beauty of Lincoln Park.
Space is limited. Must register online in advance; no drop-ins.
Family registrations strongly encouraged.
Note: This event is weather dependent, we will email you two hours beforehand if the event is cancelled.
Know Before You Go:
- All guests over the age of 2 must wear a face mask that fully covers the nose and mouth with no vents or openings unless medically unable.
- Guests must practice social distancing at all times, keeping six feet between your party and others.
- Each guest must bring their own yoga mat and water bottle.
- Guests should abide by the City of Chicago emergency travel order if they have recently traveled to another state.
- If you feel unwell, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to or come into close contact with a confirmed [or suspected] case of COVID-19, please stay home and email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your class.