- This event has passed.
Seasonal Nature Walks with the Nature Museum
May 13 | 3:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Register your family for a guided 20-minute nature walk through the museum’s outdoor exhibits! Learn about the plants and animals that call the museum’s grounds home. From grasses to trees to bugs to birds, you never know what we’ll see!
All ages are welcome but this program is designed for families with children ages 3 to 9 years old.
Know Before You Go:
- All guests over the age of 2 must wear a face covering unless medically unable.
- Guests must practice social distancing at all times, keeping six feet between your party and others.
- The museum building will not be open, and bathrooms are not available. Please plan and time your visit accordingly.
- If you feel unwell, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to or come into close contact with a confirmed [or suspected] case of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Guests should abide by the City of Chicago emergency travel order if they have recently traveled to another state.