Looking for an exciting and engaging way to upgrade your out-of-school time programming?
The Nature Museum Science Enrichment Series brings an experienced Museum educator to your school. Whether it’s after school, on the weekend, or over the summer, our educators will lead your students through an inquiry-based education program with a focus on local species and habitats. This 6-lesson program is flexible to meet your and your students’ schedule.
Take the guesswork and prep work out of science programming with our hands-on 6-lesson curriculum, packed, prepared, and ready for your students. Your community and school families will also have the opportunity to take a field trip to the Nature Museum complete with bus reimbursement. Plus, our educators will work with your teachers directly to build their capacity and confidence to continue leading high quality STEM programming at your school long after the series is complete. Use your school’s out-of-school time funding to bring fun, engaging, and rigorous educational STEM programming to your students.
- Program components that include STEM, Professional Development, and Family Engagement
- 3 Museum educator taught lessons with unique museum specimens
- 6 lesson curriculum comes packed with hands-on materials prepped and ready to go
- PD workshop to build partner educator confidence to teach 3 lessons + receive up to 1.5 PD hours
- Take a Community & Family Field Trip to the Nature Museum with bus reimbursement
Observe and explore the different invertebrates that live in, on, and under the ground right outside your classroom!
Neighborhood Nature Detectives
Discover the plants and animals that make up some of the nature in your neighborhood!
Urban Wildlife Explorers
Become a community scientist and explore the biodiversity of your neighborhood!
Cost & Registration
- $1,600/classroom or group
- To ensure the quality of the interactive experience, schools may not combine multiple classrooms into one group.
- Maximum group size is 30 students.
- Distance limitations may apply.
- Payment is due 14 days prior to the program date or the program will be cancelled.
Complete the brief form linked below to share your group specific information and start planning with the Nature Museum Education Department.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.