When you’re a Nature Museum member, every day is filled with a little bit of Wonder!
Experience the awe-inspiring Judy Istock Butterfly Haven, get up close and personal with our live animals, and connect with restored native habitats as you explore our outdoor nature trails – all located in the heart of Lincoln Park!
Become a member or give the gift of membership today!
Not only does a membership allow you to experience all that the Nature Museum has to offer, at a great value – but it also supports all of our conservation and education initiatives, while inspiring us in our mission to connect people with nature and science. Plus, as a member of the Nature Museum, you also receive these exclusive benefits:
- Free general admission
- Access to digital membership cards
- Add a caregiver/nanny at the Family Level or above
- Reciprocal free admission to more than 300 museums around the world (click here for a full list of participating institutions)
- Free or 50% admission to regional museums (click here for a full list of participating institutions)
- Invitations to exclusive member events and early access to new exhibits
- 10% off items from the Nature Museum’s online store
- Discounts and early access for paid programs, including our ever popular Summer Camp!
- Free coat and stroller check
- Subscription to the Nature Museum e-newsletter
- All membership dues are tax deductible!
Need assistance? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.