Thank you for registering for a program at the Nature Museum!
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time through the front doors of the museum. Printed tickets are not required, registration will be confirmed with the name the order was placed under.
As of May 2022, neither masks nor proof of vaccination are required in order to attend special programming. The Chicago Academy of Sciences / Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum is a mask-friendly space, and museum visitors and program participants are welcome to wear a mask during part or all of their visit.
By registering for and attending this event you and members of your group, agree to the following:
- In the past 24 hours, participants have not experienced any COVID related symptoms, including but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New or unusual headache
- New loss of taste or smell
- Any gastrointestinal concerns (abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea)
- No members of your household are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- To the best of your knowledge, you, or anyone in your household, have not come into close contact in the last 10 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or who has shown any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Participants are following the guidelines in the City of Chicago Travel Advisory.
Participants agree to follow the Museum’s policies, including social distancing and masking.
Participants voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 exposure.