Receive unmatched training and support through the Nature Museum and our partners.
Participants at any level have the opportunity to explore big picture issues and local solutions, network with peers and sustainability thought-leaders, and practice community organizing skills that empower Chicagoans to make difference. At the heart of all of C3’s programs are environmental principles and skills based in five subject areas: water, energy, green space, waste, and community organizing.
- WATER – Conserve water, manage storm water, and improve water quality.
- GREEN SPACE – Be a steward of Chicago’s open spaces and learn about our urban ecology.
- WASTE – Recycle, reduce, reuse, and rethink the materials we use every day.
- ENERGY – Use active transportation and increase energy efficiency to lessen impacts on climate.
- COMMUNITY ORGANIZING – Engage other people and groups in projects that bring out the best in your community.
Which C3 program is the right fit for you?
Make a difference all year long by pitching in as opportunities arise.
Get the tools, resources, and connections you need to bring sustainability projects to your community.
Check back for more details as we introduce this new level of involvement!
Ready to do something?
Join our newsletter list to learn about opportunities and register for upcoming information sessions, classes, and more.